Mount Bromo Malang - Ecotourism

             On 3 May 2018, my school friends and I went to Malang city, East Java. For 5 days we were there. The places we visited were Selecta Malang, the Angkut museum, one of the apple orchards in Malang, BNS, and finally Mount Bromo. The trip to Mount Bromo is the most memorable trip.

Getting to Mount Bromo is quite a struggle. The journey to Mount Bromo begins early in the morning using a jeep. The trip using a jeep takes about one to two hours to reach the Mount Bromo area. The journey we had to pass through sandy roads and winding inclines. Arriving under Mount Bromo, we are still required to climb to the top of Mount Bromo to see the sunrise, it's five A.M. The struggle continued, we climbed the stairs to get to the top of Mount Bromo. On the way to the top of Mount Bromo, I was getting tired. The temperature in the mountains of Bromo that morning was very cold, the jacket I used was unable to fight the cold that morning. At that time the condition of my hands began to get cold and my nose began to struggle to breathe. It made me hesitate to continue climbing to the top of the mountain.


           However, my friends' support made me not discouraged to continue climbing. I arrived at the top of Mount Bromo with my condition starting to weaken. But the fatigue pays off! Seeing the beauty of Mount Bromo from above and seeing the sun rise instantly made my energy fully recharged. I want to stop the time for a while to be able to enjoy that beauty. Time went by, my friends and I had to go home. The beauty of Mount Bromo makes me want to go back there someday.

So, the type of tourism that I have experienced is Ecotourism. Because it is related to nature, tourists are invited to see nature up close, enjoy the authenticity of nature and its environment, which makes it inspire to love nature.



















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fire and Ice by Robert Frost - Analysis Figurative Language

What you need, when traveling - Traveloka

Analysis of The Poem Entitled Trees by Joyce Kilmer using TPCASTT